Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Welcome

After enjoying myself posting a few blog entries on myspace (mostly related to horror, and mostly related to how shitty the concept of horror remakes are), I've decided to start a "real" blog. Whatever that means. I'll try to keep my complaining to a minimum, and when it comes to reviews I won't spoil the whole movie, I'll try to only spoil the best parts. Yeah I know, you're welcome.
I'll be starting by reposting a blog or two from myspace that I think will fit well here, and go from there.

Anyone reading this blog should already know the meaning of it's title. Easily the coolest thing in Friday the 13th Part 2, Jason's "house" is unbelievably awesome, and makes Part 2 a true standout of the series, and my personal favorite. Seriously, how cute is it that Jason made a little window, and seriously, is the door/curtain for the bathroom neccessary? Did Jason like to entertain guests? Well, guests he wasn't planning on murdering and who he didn't want seeing his mutant ass? I wish they'd made a movie all about the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
21st century rocker with a multi-track mind.

Followers

tear off your face(book)