Friday, April 17, 2009

Monster fucking Mania

It just keeps getting better and better. Some new guests have been announced that are going to bring this con to a level that I don't know if I'm prepared to handle. Betsy Palmer will be making an appearance, and since she's getting quite up there in age, I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't have many cons left in her. I'll also be pleased to meet Steve "the REAL fuckin Jason from Friday Part 2" Dash, and CJ Graham (Jason from Part 6). Definitely two of my favorite Jasons. Jason from Part 3 (Richard Brooker), the dude who played Michael Myers in Halloween 1 and 2, and Sid Haig are also scheduled to attend. Robert Englund and Bruce Campbell basically headlining is really the icing on the cake for this still developing epic event.

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
21st century rocker with a multi-track mind.

Followers

tear off your face(book)